martes, 24 de noviembre de 2009

When I wake up, well I know i'm gonna be,
I'm gonna be the girl who wakes up next to you
When I go out, yeah I know I'm gonna be
I'm gonna be the girl who goes along with you
If I get drunk, well I know I'm gonna be
I'm gonna be the girl who gets drunk next to you
And if I haver up, Yeah I know I'm gonna be
I'm gonna be the girl who's havering to you
But I would walk 500 miles
And I would walk 500 more
Just to be the girl who walks a thousand miles
To fall down at your door
When I come home, well I know I'm gonna be
I'm gonna be the girl who comes back home to you
And if I grow-old, well I know I'm gonna be
I'm gonna be the girl who's growing old with you
When I'm lonely, well I know I'm gonna be
I'm gonna be the girl who's lonely without you
And when I'm dreaming, well I know I'm gonna dream
I'm gonna Dream about the time when I'm with you
When I go out, well I know I'm gonna be
I'm gonna be the girl who goes along with you

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario